Use of and access to this website are subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in the following “Legal Information”.
1. Company information
On this website, “Candriam” (also called “Candriam Investors Group”) is the name used to designate all companies within the group Candriam. Candriam comprises the following entities:
- Candriam Luxembourg : a partnership limited by shares (“société en commandite par actions”) under Luxembourg law and approved asset management company under Trade Register No. R.C.S.B. 37.647; its registered office is located at L-8009 Strassen, Serenity – Bloc B, route d’Arlon 19-21.
- Candriam Belgium: a limited liability company under Belgian law and approved asset management company, registered in the Brussels Register of Legal Persons (Register des Personnes Morales in French) under No. RPM 0462.569.739; its registered office is located at B-1000 Brussels, Avenue des Arts 58.
- Candriam France: a simplified joint-stock company ( “société par actions simplifiée”) under French law, and approved asset management company under Trade Register R.C.S. Paris 344 032 743; its registered office is located at F-75408 Paris, rue Washington 40.
- Candriam Suisse, Sàrl (Candriam Switzerland LLC): registered under Trade Register No. CHE-227.651.154, located at rue du 31 décembre 40-42, CH–1207 Geneva, Switzerland
- Candriam Luxembourg – Succursale italiana (Italy): registered under Trade Register No. 13228410158, located at Corso Italia 1, I-20122 Milan.
- Candriam Luxembourg – Nederlands bijkantoor (The Netherlands): registered under Trade Register KVK 24364887, located at Gustav Mahlerplein 3 (26th floor) 1082 MS Amsterdam.
- Candriam Luxembourg – Sucursal en España (Spain): registered under Fiscal Identification Code W0181119I, located at Pº Castellana, 141 – Planta 18, 28046 Madrid.
- Candriam Luxembourg – Zweigniederlassung Deutschland (Germany): registered under Fiscal Identification Code HRB 78020, located at Grüneburgweg 58 – 62, D-60322 Frankfurt am Main.
- Candriam Luxembourg, – UK establishment (United Kingdom): registered under Fiscal Identification Code BR015843, located at 200 Aldersgate Street, 13th Floor, EC1A 4HD London.
- Candriam Luxembourg – Branch in the Dubai International Financial Centre(DIFC): registered under Fiscal Identification Numbers F001592 (DFSA) and CL1095 (DIFC) located at Dubai International Financial Center, Office 24, The Gate Village, Building 10, Level 3, Office 24, P.O. Box 506665, Dubai.
You can contact Candriam: https://contact.candriam.com
The editor responsible at law for this site is Naïm Abou-Jaoudé (40, rue Washington, F-75008 Paris).
2. Target groups and purpose of this website
This website has been designed for informational and educational purposes only. The contents of this website cannot at any time substitute for readers’ own research or their technical and/or business judgment based on their personal situation. In no way should the information on this website be considered to be an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument, neither should it be considered to be advice of any kind, whether legal, accounting, fiscal or other.
Neither the information nor the results supplied to visitors are intended to encourage the latter to undertake a particular transaction, or advise in favour of or against a particular transaction. Links to websites not controlled by Candriam are intended only as a service to the visitor and do not constitute advice, a form of advertising or a value judgment. This website does not constitute investment research as defined by Article 36, paragraph 1 of the Commission delegated regulation 2017/565. Candriam stresses that this information has not been prepared in compliance with the legal provisions promoting independent investment research.
3. Services available on this website
This website contains both informative data and a number of interactive applications. The interactive applications on this website are those which supply applications on or via this website which enable visitors to enter certain kinds of information and be notified of the result of their automated processing.
The results supplied to visitors are generated automatically on the basis of the data supplied by the latter. Candriam is therefore not in a position to verify data in any way. All publications and information available on this website are for information only, whether they have been supplied by Candriam or its selected third parties. Candriam has exercised the utmost care as to the contents of the information and data supplied as well as to the results of all automated processes, and regularly updates this website. However, Candriam does not explicitly or implicitly guarantee the completeness, accuracy and current applicability of these data and applications, or of the results supplied to visitors via any automated process.
Links and other references to third parties which are not companies linked or associated with Candriam should not be considered to be advertisements for such third parties.
When you visit this website, Candriam will, in certain circumstances, automatically send cookies to your computer. These are small applications which are written on to your hard disk. They are quite harmless and intended to make the site easier for you to use. For instance, this is how your choice of language are recorded when you first visit the website, so that thereafter you automatically access the website in the language you selected at the time of your first visit.
If you do not want these cookies written on to your hard disk, you can set your browser in such a manner that they do not gain access to your hard disk. However, in such cases, Candriam is not in a position to guarantee the correct operation of the websites under its control. You can also delete the cookies from your hard disk after each visit to the website.
Candriam will treat the information collected via these cookies in a fully confidential manner, in accordance with the applicable best practices and with the provisions of the law of 8 December 1992 concerning the laws on privacy as related in particular to the processing of personal information.
6. Viruses, Trojan horses and other malware
Candriam guarantees that all the data it includes on its website have been previously checked to ensure that they are free of all viruses and/or malicious software (e.g., malware, and Trojan horses). Candriam regularly inspects all items on the website which can be downloaded by customers to their computer systems to ensure that they are free of the viruses and/or malicious software.
Despite the high degree of caution exercised by Candriam, the swiftness of change on the Internet and on Internet applications, as well as the development of related risks means that Candriam is unable to guarantee that all information is completely free of viruses at all times. In view of the risks of Internet use, Candriam strongly advises visitors to regularly scan all downloaded information, including that supplied by suppliers the visitor considers to be trustworthy.
Candriam shall not be held liable for any of the following, except in cases of malicious intent or gross negligence:
- any technical difficulty experienced by visitors to this website, whatever the cause, including bugs, inadequate capacity, the visitors’ own hardware, software, browser, computer systems and their extensions, whatever their nature, and the software which enables them to access the Internet and this website; the customization, installation, maintenance, processing and updating of the software, hardware, and computer systems and extensions concerned by this point shall remain the visitor’s sole responsibility;
- the consultation and/or use of the information on this website;
- any damage attributable to events or third party manipulations over which it has no direct control, or force majeure, including damage relating to the use of links providing access to the present website from other websites not under the control of Candriam, or to a website which looks like the present website, etc.
- any damage attributable to the exiting of the website or incurred after the website has been exited, even when the website has been exited via a link on the website;
- damage caused by errors, whatever their origin, which occur during the automated processing of the data entered by the visitor in the interactive applications, in so far as the interactive applications have not been developed by Candriam and this is clearly specified by means of a logo or other information;
- illegal access by a third party to, or illegal alteration by a third party of the visitor’s or Candriam’s computer systems, programming, programming code or software, as well as the ensuing direct or indirect damage;
- incomplete, inaccurate or obsolete data entered by the visitor when using the interactive applications; and
- websites and website applications which are not managed by Candriam.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Visitors agree that, insofar as allowed by law, the supply of information on this website are performed under Belgian law. The courts of Brussels alone shall have jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising from the information on this website, the following websites and web pages, and their use by the reader. In such cases, only Belgian law shall apply.
9. Intellectual property rights
The contents of the present website as well as the information supplied therein, programs, applications, trademarks and logos are protected by intellectual property rights belonging to Candriam or its suppliers. Readers/visitors to this website shall comply with these intellectual property rights at all times and shall refrain from any infringement thereof and from any other use for which prior authorization has not been obtained from Candriam. No links whatsoever may be created from any other website to this website and/or web pages without the express written consent of Candriam. This prohibition applies to all link types or techniques in which the name, address or any other element belonging to Candriam is included or displayed on another website, or which enable surfers to enter the present website via this other website.
10. Protection of privacy
Data uploaded or saved by visitors on the web site (IP address, number of visits and dates of visits, source of visit and browser path) can be used in Candriam files and companies with which Candriam is contractually affiliated for the purposes of its businesses. Except in the above cases, Candriam shall not supply any data to third parties. Candriam also has the visitor’s permission to process stored data and use them for marketing and other purposes specific to the financial sector. Unless this is opposed by the visitor, they may be used for the Candriam Investors Group’s commercial and communication purposes. Visitors may prohibit such use by means of the relevant functions on this website.
In accordance with the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy concerning the processing of personal data, personal data are recorded in the customer and personal files, for which Candriam is responsible.
These data may be supplied to third parties, including those resident abroad, and with which Candriam is bound contractually (or by its status as a shareholder) for the purpose of data processing and the performance of transactions. The data may also be supplied to organizations in Belgium and abroad for processing on behalf of Candriam for the purposes described above.
For more information about Candriam, please contact the following addresses:
- Candriam, Serenity – Bloc B, 19-21 route d’Arlon, L-8009 Strassen – Luxembourg
- Candriam, Avenue des Arts 58, B-1000 Brussels – Belgium
- Candriam, 40, rue Washington, F-75008 Paris – France
In accordance with the law of 8 December 1992 concerning the protection of privacy as regards the processing of data of a private nature, visitors are entitled to access and correct the processed data. For this purpose, they should send a registered letter with a photocopy of their identity cards (first side) to the above address.
Candriam takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or illicit destruction, theft, loss, alteration and any other form of illegal access or processing.
In certain cases, Candriam may monitor the use of the website for the purpose of analyzing and improving its resources. Visitors’ personal data are never recorded for such purposes.