Training the next generation of Responsible Investors.
The Academy brings together subject matter experts from around the world.
To guarantee quality, the course has been accredited to the highest educational standard. The training is delivered through an immersive digital experience with video, graphics and tests.
What’s more, when you complete the training you’ll receive a certificate that you can store within your account.
Follow the modules in order or choose your own route!
10 Case Studies
Designed to help you practice and apply the skills you learn.
Highlight your new skills on your resume or LinkedIn profile.
About the course
This is a certified SRI training course providing an introduction to the world of sustainable and responsible investing – a rapidly growing segment of the financial services industry.
- The course is composed of 4 modules, each with multiple-choice tests.
- A score of 80% or more is required on each test before the course can be marked as complete, though the test can be repeated multiple times.
- Together, each module and tests should take roughly 60 minutes to complete.
- An accredited certificate will be awarded on the successful completion of the course.
Financial intermediaries will receive an accredited certificate for continuing professional development on the completion of the course.
- This course has been accredited for 4 hours of continuing professional development.
- Certificates can be downloaded as a PDF, printed or stored within your profile for easy access at a later date.
Financial intermediaries requiring certificates of continuing professional development (CPD) will be asked for additional contact information (including license or association numbers if required by local regulations) on completion of the course to generate a certificate that meets the standards of the relevant accreditation bodies.